Job Opening: Blue Apron Assistant
Interested in a part-time job?! The Warsaw Area Career Center is hiring a Blue Apron Assistant. See the job description below & apply at http://wcsjobs.com/!
General Summary: The Blue Apron Assistant performs office and restaurant functions and assists the supervisor with varying job responsibilities.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills with employees and the public in routine situations. Phones, email & radio.
- Manages POS system, budget, and account for the Blue Apron
- Assistant in the Blue Apron as needed.
- Manages Entrance security.
- Manages regular content of web pages, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Maintains the organization and cleanliness of the office.
- Enrolls and discharges students, while ensuring systems are up to date and accurate.
- Assists with accounts receivable accounts payable, and purchase orders.
- Schedules and maintains reservations for conference room and technology labs.
- Performs a variety of clerical and support work involving both specific routines and broadly defined policies and procedures.
- Performs other reasonably related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintains confidentiality as defined within the policy and procedure manual.
- Education – High School Diploma or GED
- Position Type: Non-Exempt
This position is Tuesdays and Wednesdays from approximately 9:00 – 2:30. In January there could be an option for more hours if interested and skills align.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position.
||Warsaw Area Career Center